FPS Weapon Pack item will not pickup when published to steam.

Gonan

I have created ATEST33BETA A, a game available to friends and admins, published to the steam workshop.

I have added an M4 from the FPS Weapon Pack to the level. The weapon can be picked up and used sucessfully when running from the leadwerks editor, but can not be picked up if you run from the Game Player.

This was created using the Leadwerks 3.3 beta version after the fix that will display the starting weapon.

I have bought the zombie pack, and created atestzombie, freinds and admims only, this time I didn't assign a starting weapon to the FPSPlayer, I laid out the FPSWeapon pack pickup items. If I play in the editor it works, I can pick up any or all of the weapons, no problem. When I publish to the steam workshop and subscribe, I can see all the weapons laid out, but can not pick any up.

Using leadwerks 3.3 latest beta. Vanilla project no scripts changed from those supplied. Items added to the start.map just crates, a barrel, zombies and weapons all items are prefabs, and a couple of CSG boxes. Turned off Nav Obstacle on all items that had it ticked, and Built a Navmesh.

In the published game, the only way to kill the zombies is to lure them to your block, jump across to their block and lure them back, they fail to make the jump to the slightly higher level, and fall between the platforms.

• 2 weeks later...