Why are all my models and prefabs suddenly larger now?

ChaoticRetro

I am using the steam version of leadwerks so after a long time of not launching the app,I decided to launch it again for once and when I was making a game I noticed all the stuff that came with the app (like prefabs and models) are much larger in scale now.Im not sure if it's because of downloading some workshop items though.

No change has occurred in the unit scaling. Leadwerks has always held that one unit in space equals one meter.

An option to show the grid in centimeters has been added in the editor. This is the default selection because it makes it easier to line power-of-two textures up, but you change change back to meters in the viewport options if you want.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

if you import a workshop item and compare that to one of your prefabs, what do you see? If you prefabs are much larger then you need to resize the models. If that doesn't work you have recreate the prefabs.

No change has occurred in the unit scaling. Leadwerks has always held that one unit in space equals one meter.

An option to show the grid in centimeters has been added in the editor. This is the default selection because it makes it easier to line power-of-two textures up, but you change change back to meters in the viewport options if you want.

Thank you for your helpful answers.

smile.png

EDIT:

It seems that I cannot resize the player model.

Im not sure if it applies to all models with scripts.

Also if I try shooting with the autopistol,the game crashes.

Here I'll provide some images that show the problems.

post-12636-0-34165400-1408873716_thumb.png

post-12636-0-67217100-1408873728.png

Are you opt in on beta's on steam? Because it contains the fix to the gun shooting. Re-sizing the player wont work, because eventually you will get in to trouble with the navigation mesh. You have to resize the environment.

Yes I am opt in beta's on steam.

And how do I resize the environment?

So sorry because I don't know how to resize the environment.

Are you opt in on beta's on steam? Because it contains the fix to the gun shooting. Re-sizing the player wont work, because eventually you will get in to trouble with the navigation mesh. You have to resize the environment.

Apparently joining the beta in steam didn't work.

Also when I took the picture I was already opt in beta on steam.

EDIT:

I think it's best that I make a new thread instead.

So yeah.