Art dump

Guppy

Some times I make asserts just to try something new that I've no intentions of using, how ever they may be of use to other people.

In this case I wanted to try and see if I could retopo a cloth simulation

post-7741-0-90738700-1403340242_thumb.png

I worked rather well I think and at a fairly modest poly budget; 1608 tri's ( 544 for the legs & 1064 for the table cloth )

The legs looks like absolute **** and will properly need to be re-done, the cloth is 1 sided - not sure it that will cause problems for leadwerks

The zip file contains the .blend file, textures and gimp file ( .xcf )

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=wvFJ&id=0B7B0hlkpWcYWQXFuaGY4ckcyYjQ

(56MB due to gimp work file)

License: LE0 ( do what every you want with it as long as it's leadwerks related )

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Another one, this time trying various tecniques for making bent pipes.

It's just a generic dodad to liven up a scene - the model is meant to be sunk sligthly into the wall since it has no back face poly's

There is no normal or spec maps, it needs it as it looks entirely too flat and shiny.

post-7741-0-02878200-1403346522_thumb.png

422 tris

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&confirm=wvFJ&id=0B7B0hlkpWcYWQUFtZXNYcmJyb00

License: LE0

• Upvote 2

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k