Cant run project from editor.

Andy Gilbert

From a Clean install of leadwerks 3, and a new lua project from within the editor, you cant run the project, Which firstly i dont think is good.

So i opened the project in VC++ and when i try to rebuild i get the errors saying cannot convert some files and then the following in the leadwerks log window.

Converting "projects\windows\debug\rca10140"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RCa10140".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rca10140".
File does not exist: D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RCa10140.bmp
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rca10140"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RCa10140".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rca10140".
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rda10140"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RDa10140".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rda10140".
File does not exist: D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RDa10140.bmp
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rda10140"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RDa10140".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rda10140".
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rca08080"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RCa08080".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rca08080".
File does not exist: D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RCa08080.bmp
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rca08080"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RCa08080".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rca08080".
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rda08080"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RDa08080".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rda08080".
File does not exist: D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RDa08080.bmp
Converting "projects\windows\debug\rda08080"...
Error: Failed To Load file "D:/Leadwerks3_2/Projects/test/Projects/Windows/Debug/RDa08080".
Error: Failed to convert file "projects\windows\debug\rda08080".

It still builds fine in VC++ but I get the above errors in leadwerks log at the bottom.

EDIT: If i let the project runtime window (thats "not responding") it eventually loads (about 3-4 minutes) BUT at around 1 fps and crashes with any input. Yet Real time renderer in editor runs at 250+fps

EDIT: If i run my project and dont touch it, evntualy after about 10 mins it works and runs fine? 10 minute loading, there is only a terrain and some CSG?

Andy

The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do. The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.

Leadwerks Game-Ready 3D Models:https://sellfy.com/gib3d