Reset everything and change level

Arska134

Hello!

Long time no posting. biggrin.png Ok i faced new problem with my project and i tried everything to go around it but no... :/

I am trying to clear everything from memory and load new level. I know it's not best way, but everything else has failed.

Problem is that when game loads second time after i cleared everything it crashes when creating new body and setting mass to it. To clear everything i have been using this "freeFramework(fw)". (Also tried to freeworld(), clearworld()) But always that body variable has been hanging around.

What is best way to change level?

(I am using LE2 with Blitzmax)

Windows 7 Ultimate | Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.80 ghz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | Leadwerks 2.5 | Blitzmax

• 2 weeks later...

I think i managed to figure it out finally. Just skipping player creation if it's already done did the trick. I think. I'll keep this topic running if problems show up. :)

Windows 7 Ultimate | Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.80 ghz | Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 | Leadwerks 2.5 | Blitzmax