DEXSOFT: HAPPY NEW YEAR 25% Coupon code rebate

dexsoft-games

you will get 25% rebate on all orders over 50€

Except you don't .... it states its giving you a rebate against all items but infact only gives you a rebate against one. So with 2 items of equal value, totalling more than 50Euros, I end up with a rebate of just 12.5% Think someone needs to look at that :)

The example I tried was for a total order of 53.6 GBP and the rebate given was -6.70 GBP

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

It clearly says on orders greater than 50 Euros, not order items greater than 50 Euros. Only bundle packs cost in excess of 50 Euros. Either way ... clarification is required. I aborted my purchase this morning as a result.

Happy New Year everyone too.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

The 25% offer discount problem is now sorted and the full discount is being given for all orders over 50 euros; for anyone who is interested.