Breakable Objects possible?

Yes it's possible. I create models with preformed broken parts and then substitute those for the initial model at the time I want them to break. I add a small explosive type force to push them apart. This is all controlled by a series of object oriented classes and a manager and all the elements are configurable and defined in an ini file and loaded along with the main model at the start of the game level.

I can load two to any number of broken parts and have other parameters to control whether they should catch fire or propagate explosions and allow an explosive radius to be configured.

You just need to think about it a bit then implement some suitable code.

If you go to 7:15, in the old video below, I demo some simple examples there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8sn5kA7eKs

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

One question.Does the meshes in a model have all there own physicsbody?

Because you could make a model with ,lets say 4 broken parts.

You set the bodymass of the parts to 0.

Then ,when you shoot at one of the broken part, this part became a Bodymass of 1 or more and falls down.

You think it is possible ?

I guess that would be possible but if you want the original model to have physics too its simpler to just replace the original model with the new broken parts. I load and hide these beforehand then locate them to the models position at the time the break is required. The original model is assigned a breaking force and its only when this force is exceeded that the object breaks. So you can for instance push the crates around and they won't break but shoot them or drop them from a sufficient height and they will. Each of the parts have their own physics bodies so are still totally interactive after the object is broken.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++