A few models I made for the Leadwerks engine...

ChrisV

Thanks! Heheh, yeah I might do that. biggrin.png

Sorry that I didn't upload the rock model yet. Have been working on the tree model, which had a bit of an upgrade. biggrin.png

Upgrade includes: less polies, improved collision .phy file, billboard, and made as a vegetation layer, so now you can just paint with it in the terrain editor. Oh, and I also lowered the tree model to prevent having a gap at the roots of the tree when the terrain has steep curves. The collision now only works on the trunk and branches, and not on the leaves.

To install, create a folder in the 'Trees' folder of the 'Vegetation' folder, and unzip all the files in there.

Uploading to the asset store now. Have fun with it. biggrin.png

Tree001b.png

Cheers

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

If you'd agree, I could make a few free models to add to the store with your textures?

I was kinda hoping you'd do that wink.png

Anyway here's a quick preview mock-up (I haven't made any actual packs yet):

post-954-0-38791800-1336134166_thumb.jpg

post-954-0-96771400-1336134176_thumb.jpg

Most of these textures are 2k or more.

My texture "library" is not finished, so far I've only done ~25% from the pictures I took, some still need a little tweaking (color correction etc), while most don't have a normal map (yet).. But if they would be of use to you, I can upload them somewhere this weekend...

Cheers

• Upvote 3

This is SWEET stuff, paramecij! Nice work, dude! Awesome. smile.png

Did you take these pics yourself?

My texture "library" is not finished, so far I've only done ~25% from the pictures I took, some still need a little tweaking (color correction etc), while most don't have a normal map (yet).. But if they would be of use to you, I can upload them somewhere this weekend...

Yes indeed, they could be of good use to me (and also the LE community). I could make some sweet vegetation models with this. smile.png

The bump map texture, I could do them myself if necessary. wink.png

Cheers

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

One more FREE skybox added to the asset store. A night time skybox with stars and moon, perfectly suited for horrorgames, or for night time scenes. smile.png

By changing the background colour in the properties panel of the 'Atmosphere', you can achieve some cool effects. Here's how it looks with the background colour set to dark red. smile.png

BleedingMoon.png

Cheers