water depth

cassius

1. Of course you can make them dipper. Just edit your pools models in your 3D editor.

2. What's the connection between your pools and your buildings?

3. If you use default Leadwerks water plain, you will get infinite plain on some highness, And everything under this plain will be under water. So you couldn't walk to basement of buildings for example.

Guest Red Ocktober
If you use default Leadwerks water plain, you will get infinite plain on some highness, And everything under this plain will be under water. So you couldn't walk to basement of buildings for example.

if(inside the building && below waterheight) setwatermode(0)...

--Mike

I saw some water shaders in the shaders.pak file, I wonder if you could apply them to a smaller plane?

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

if(inside the building && below waterheight) setwatermode(0)...

Good point Mike, takes a submariner to know that wink.png

Regarding your issue Cassius, if the bottom of your pools are at 0 height then it's not possible to make them any lower. When planning levels with water in I tend to raise the initial terrain height to 5m or 10m by setting the minimum height in the terrain page and using the flatten tool. In that way I have some room to dig down afterwards.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++