Framewerk

Niosop

You don't need to put anything back, since when Josh uploads the new shaders.pak, your Renderer.cpp will be returned to the original version also (when you run the installer).

Well it was easier to delete and unzip the backup so I could continue with something I was working on. And with other issues it seems outside of the shader one I get the feeling it would not be as simple to just alter the Renderer.cpp for C++ , but I am also using Bmax ..

This is my "hotfix" for now.

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

Lumooja, I tried the fix you suggest. The app now compiles and runs fine, but I still get the "null framewerk" message on exiting.

I also agree with Mack that we're all eager waiting for Josh to express something about the shaders.pak issue. ;)

@Mack: I was checking bmax's renderer.bmx in framewerk.mod but couldn't find anything about postfiltername = "_adjust", but several instances of postfiltername all around the code, so I guess a similar fix for bmax is a bit more complicated.

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

Lumooja, I tried the fix you suggest. The app now compiles and runs fine, but I still get the "null framewerk" message on exiting.

I also agree with Mack that we're all eager waiting for Josh to express something about the shaders.pak issue. ;)

@Mack: I was checking bmax's renderer.bmx in framewerk.mod but couldn't find anything about postfiltername = "_adjust", but several instances of postfiltername all around the code, so I guess a similar fix for bmax is a bit more complicated.

from what i can tell the bmax framewerk hasn't been modified for the "adjust" shaders... but there is still something wrong when a program that ran fine two days ago now crashes with an error referencing josh's ShaderReference.bmx source code. even simple functionality in the editor is not working now... this is not good.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

I don't think the "Null Framewerk" message can be avoided, since the engine wants a global "framewerk" object, which can only be set from BlitzMax, as the structure of the framewerk object is completely different in other languages. I think Josh should remove the message completely.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■