UUnwrap 3D help: scaling? playing animations slowly?

Game Producer

I bought Ultimate Unwrap 3D Pro 3.x, and now have couple of questions:

1) First, how can I scale the model? My FPS creator model is superbig. I can scale in the game, but would like to know how to do it in modeling prog

2)A Currently my model .X file has one animation... with 3340 frames :), FPS creator folks are not known for writing list of animations... so, any good ideas/practises on how to get list of frames for certain animations for this chap (model pack is Zombie Apocalypse btw: http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2241 ).

2B) Is there way to play just one frame in UU3D? (Or should I use Milkshape to check animations?)

Thanks in advance

Intel Dual Core 3GHz / GeForce GTS 450 - 1024 MB / Driver ver 267.59 / 8 GB RAM / Win 7 - 64 bit / LE2.50 / BMAX 1.48

game producer blog - Dead Wake Zombie Game powered by Leadwerks Engine

Twitter - Unfollow me

a list of animations can be found in the characters fpe file. Unfortunatley they are only numbered and not described in any informative way. You just have to trawl thru them and note down what each anim is..

amd quad core 4 ghz / geforce 660 ti 2gb / win 10

Blender,gimp,silo2,ac3d,,audacity,Hexagon / using c++

1.) 3D Tools / modifiers / scene / scale

tip: First I usually go in "Info / Scene" menu and check the 3D bounding box values (like height or any other dimension I know roughly how much it should be) and then I calculate the scale factor (or you can just see it's gonna be inches to meters conversion etc..)

2.A) Try checking out the scripts if they have something meaningful about animation frames in them..

2.B ) Animation / Editor /

If you click on Add button, then select the option to extract from existing animation and input the range of frames you wish. This creates another animation track/layer/whatever that you can then play in a loop ... also feel free to explore other options there, they'll come in handy :)