game idea (The Facility) needs your help!!!

skeeter

the story is you are the leader of an elite spec ops team that has been sent on a mission to extract a scientist from a top secrect weapons testing facility in russia. It is supposed to be a quick, in and out extraction mission but it all goes wrong. instead of rescueing the scientist he takes you and your team captive and tests top secret bioweapons on you. The tests give you huge amounts of strength and you manage to escape and you go on a rampage. then you have to find your team mates and help them escape while fighting hordes of highly trained soldiers inside the facility. despite there atempts to stop you from escaping you manage to kill the scientist and escape with your team(most of them) revealing the secrets of the facility to the world.

if anyone is interested i want to put a team together. i will need:

programers

3d modelers

level desiegners

texture artists

storyboard artists

character artists

pretty much anyone who can contribute to the game is welcome. I can rig and animate pretty well but i dont know a thing about programing in any langauges so programers are the main thing that is needed. I also have i good eye for quality and alot of free time. if you are interested or have any ideas please contact me. my email adress is jordanblythe104@hotmail.com

Sounds like you need someone to make your game for you ;P JK, but I would try joining another team first for the experience.

AMD Phenom II X4 B55 3.20 GHz - 8.00 GB Patriot Gamer Series RAM - AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series 1 GB GDDR5 - Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit

The question would be do you know about game design? Unless you have the entire game design written down with milestones and tasks required for each of your desired positions, you will have a hard time getting people and a hard time getting the project complete.

I don't know what industry you are in or if you are still in school, but programmers & artists would be sitting around doing nothing if the above is all the design doc that you have currently. If you are looking for a team like you listed you don't want each one to have a say in the game design (at first) because you'll never get anything done. You want to present them with a detailed plan and then get input from them in their respective areas where they will give experienced advice about why something will be hard or won't work.

From my experience having just a loose idea of what you want and then bringing programmers and artists in and having them fill in the blanks just doesn't work.

Would you tell carpenters, roofers, plumbers, & electricians to show up to the build site before you've even drawn up the detailed plans about what you need your building to look like? No, that's what an architect is for. You need to either be the architect or get someone who can work with you to be that architect.