Problem with Editor

Chiblue

When using editor, I start building a scene and everything is working really well, then at a point in the middle, I go to game mode to test my scene and the return to edit mode and I get errors about "Failed to open file"... when I look at the log I see that I am errors on the lua scripts. The scripts in the log are ones that have been in the scene without any problems. These are very simple scripts... and the message is "CreateClass (a nil value)"

require("Scripts/constants/properties")

local class=CreateClass(...)

function class:InitDialog(grid)
self.super:InitDialog(grid)
end

Why is this happending? the scripts are all the same, I am using the default Class script for most of my objects and as I stated this seems to work well for a while...

If I go back to a previous save before the error everything is fine... I does not seem to be when I add anything particalur...

If it's not Tactical realism then you are just playing..

When using editor, I start building a scene and everything is working really well, then at a point in the middle, I go to game mode to test my scene and the return to edit mode and I get errors about "Failed to open file"... when I look at the log I see that I am errors on the lua scripts. The scripts in the log are ones that have been in the scene without any problems. These are very simple scripts... and the message is "CreateClass (a nil value)"

require("Scripts/constants/properties")

function class:InitDialog(grid)
self.super:InitDialog(grid)
end

Why is this happending? the scripts are all the same, I am using the default Class script for most of my objects and as I stated this seems to work well for a while...

If I go back to a previous save before the error everything is fine... I does not seem to be when I add anything particalur...

where did you get that code for just using the default class script? this is the code you should use:

require("scripts/class")

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel