Able to make light not penetrate thru?

Rick

Hmmm, going through the scripts i think the conclusion is a exzessive use of the lua "scene definition" - i mean its currently half-baked. ;)

One could load all the static objects into the "house-object" too and be sparse with physic objects or make them destructible for the player_controller - which means to rewrite/change my approach.

However, the objective would be pretty much drag & drop then.

PS : the front material seams to be correct in my script but i dont create the object in the transparency.world - refraction shader showed me. ^^

AMD 64 X2 Dual 5k - 4GB - XFX GForce9800GT - nv196.21 - WinXP Sp3

zBrush4R2 - Silo2Pro - Unwrap3DPro - Gile - MaPZone2.5

adv_banner-april2012_720x150_tex01.png

Xxploration FPS in progress ...

I was just thinking out loud how practical my approach is by loading floors, walls etc. into a empty dummy model in terms of physics ... ill take another look into it later.

Dont know whats going on with your material file though. I guess it should be enough to load/create the transparent obejct in the transparency world and just render it like that. Dont know with shader mods atm - one could render the whole inside offscreen i.e. green-screen and copy it over the scene - but again how practical can it be. ;)

A material unable to receive dir lighting shadows would work too i guess.

PS : if the material has noDraw=1 but shadows=1 - it is invisible but casts shadows. So, from the outside view it makes no sense to me that the shadows inside the building, casted by light inside the building is not visible from outside.

It might should be noDraw, shadows, transparent = 1 ... and No iam not aware of a switch like "transparent". :)

AMD 64 X2 Dual 5k - 4GB - XFX GForce9800GT - nv196.21 - WinXP Sp3

zBrush4R2 - Silo2Pro - Unwrap3DPro - Gile - MaPZone2.5

adv_banner-april2012_720x150_tex01.png

Xxploration FPS in progress ...