which language?

spiff88

I'm currently know c++ and want to know if its the best choice out of all the languages to use for leadwrks engine, i just got done previewing irrlicht and when i saw the simplicity in the c++ the leadwerks engine uses i was blown away i dont care if irrlicht is free leadwerks coding looks way easier B)

Yes, C++ is the best language. There are also other languages which are popular, but I prefer C++ because it's the fastest and it exists on all platforms, which no other language does. Well, actually Fortran is faster, but it has much less standard libraries than C++, so it's quite difficult to work with it, and also the syntax is archaic.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Although I am using Lua for all of my projects I think that either C++ or C# is the way to go. And since you allready know how to code something about C++ I would recommend it. The command set is as easy as can be in my opinion, but you need some programming knowledge outside that to get a entire game up and running.