Problems with Delphi headers

Ywa

Hm, I fixed the AnsiString stuff and it still happens. Anyways, I kinda prevented it from happening by killing the process before shutting down. Will look into it later. Thanks for all the help and enjoy your birthday. :P

Hi Ywa, as promised i'm back. I little late because my wife used the computer to watch TV movies she missed on a TVreplay website.

Well i think i nailed it. Simply add the EndRender command when you exit the main loop and before ending the program.

This explains also why the C++ version did not have this problem. It's because they load the engine.dll dynamically and use initialize/terminate methods. C++ terminate method calls enrender before unloading the DLL, while pascal links the DLL statically and does no EndRender so you have to do it yourself. We were just lucky nvidia drivers do not complain about it. We could also change and load the dll dynamically in pascal ... but it's not really worth it, who want's to unload the engine dll during a game ?

It also seems to solve the empty engine.log problem, maybe the log is buffered when the engine is in ati mode ? i don't know. But i get an engine.log after endrender.

Hope it helps :)

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM

Thank you very much Wchris! It indeed fixed the ATi crash + Engine.log problem. :P

Cool :) i'll have to update the SimpleFXexample to add the EnRender for Ati cards.

Have fun

Windows 7 home - 32 bits

Intel Quad Q6600 - nVidia GTX 460 1GB - 2 GB RAM