arteria3d launch 4 horse animated pack

arteria3D

artlogo.jpg

We have just launched our Animated Horse Pack today, containing 4 horses with 4 quality animations each. Great preparation went into the pack, by visiting a local equestrian centre not far from where we are based in the UK. We then took hundreds of pictures of the horses there, and then used those to produce this pack.

horsepromo_a.jpg

horsepromo_b.jpg

horsepromo_c.jpg

All in GMF format

Product Page:

http://www.arteria3d.com/p/1127750/animated-horse-pack.html

I really like the horses and its the animal i need to complte my animals.

But one obious thing is the grazing animation. The right eye of the horse is stretching a LOT and ruins the look.

Seems like a vertex is missed there. Will this be fixed?

Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences

AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments

HI

I actually had a realtime webpage viewer on the product page, but i noticed some problems with the animations, and also some rigging issues, so im just sorting that out now - im also adding some more animations too!. Page back on later this afternoon

Thanks for all your interest

I have other animals coming soon like dogs etc

BEst

Steve

Guest Red Ocktober

i see you've replaced the grazing anim with an idle anim... is grazing still part of the aminations list...

also... i could've sworn it was selling for $35... was that a special into price or a misprint or something...

oh yeah, almost forgot... very nice models and animations...

--Mike

HI Mike

Yeah.. i replaced the grazing animation, although if people want it i will still provide it on request. I just wasnt happy with the animation, and felt it deformed the horses neck a little too much - no matter how i tried to fix it, so replaced it with a nice idle animation

RE the price, it is as indicated. The price yesterday was an error - basically i had used a previous products template for the new horse product, without altering the price.

Im sure you will agree though, 4 horses for the price advertised is great value - especially when you get the free unicorn and armoured horse models released next month for free!!!.. (now you didnt know that did you - its something i mention in the readme with the pack, but figured i should be people now!)

Also im running a promotion for 35% off the price of memebership in conjunction with the release of this new pack

Its much apreciated the nice comments too, they keep me going strong!

BEst wishes

Steve

Guest Red Ocktober

no problems... i'm sure there were good reasons for eliminating the grazing anims...

and there is no objection to the $65 price point... the work is definitely worth it...

thx for the prompt replies...

--Mike

• 4 weeks later...