MAYAN worldbuilder pack - showcased in leadwerks and in GMF

arteria3D

artlogo.jpg

Arteria3d have just launched the new Mayan Worldbuilder Pack.

2698122-1.jpg

2698128-1.jpg

2698125-1.jpg

mayan_promo2.jpg

mayan_promo6.jpg

All images are taken direct from leadwerks

We are selling this pack in 2 deals. Firstly, the pack containing 20 buildings for $37(29 euros), or the pack including both the Mayan Pack and the recently released Tropical pack(this foliage is what you can be scene in the mayan pics) for $59(39 euros)

mayanpack: http://www.arteria3d.com/p/1109365/mayan-worldbuilder-pack.html

mayan and trop bundle: http://www.arteria3d.com/p/1109368/mayan-tropical-worldbuilder-bundle.html

Very nice work as usual Steve!

i'd like to see some modern or sci-fi world building packs. just a suggestion though.

I'm sure he recently stated that there was more Sci-Fi based packs on the horizon, which would be nice!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Guest Red Ocktober

those scenes look quite amazing... the sense of massive structures comes across in the screenshots...

while i don't have any immediate plans for a Mayan adventure game or 3d historical app, i hope that a walkaround, as mentioned in another forum, is indeed in the plans...

--Mike