.NET Headers

L B

So are the callbacks/delegates you wanted working? Or still missing?

I have the "official" code that I worked on about a year ago that remained consistent, memory leak, and bug free throughout the course of engine updates, and can incorporate that into this.

I never caught on at the beginning as to if Ubu encapsulated my old or new C# headers for this wrapper, or wrote the core imports from scratch; regardless, we will get things up to date and trucking, I have loads of things I want to bring to Leadwerks that will come quickly and easily via C# (and Lua :blink:).

52t__nvidia.png nVidia 530M cpu.gif Intel Core i7 - 2.3Ghz 114229_30245_16_hardware_memory_ram_icon.png 8GB DDR3 RAM Windows7_Start.gif Windows 7 Ultimate (64x)

-----

IconVisualStudio16.png Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate google-Chrome.png Google Chrome PhotoshopLinkIndicator.png Creative Suite 5 icon28.gif FL Studio 10 MicrosoftOfficeLive.png Office 15

-----

csharp.png Expert cpp.png Professional lua_icon.png Expert BMX Programmer

-----

i-windows-live-messenger-2009.pngskype-icon16.pngaim_online.pnggmail.pngicon_48x48_prism-facebook.pngtunein-web.pngyahoo.giftwitter16.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...