Question about the engine

Killerofsheep

I've never used any game engines and I don't know a whole lot about programming. But, I am working on creating a huge game and before I buy this engine I would like to know a few things.

1.Can I create custom weapons?

2.What gameplay features would I be able to add?

3.Would it be possible to create an entire city type environment where you could enter almost every single building?

4.Are there any pre-made zombie models available to download?

Responses are appreciated.

Hi answers below:

Yes, but you'll need a 3D modelling app to do this and then import them into the game

In theory anything you are capable of concieving and programming

Yes, so long as you have the models initially

There are some animated zombie models available for sale at various model sites on the net, or you might be able to get a modeller to make one for you.

I've never used any game engines and I don't know a whole lot about programming. But, I am working on creating a huge game

Those two sentances dont seem compatable with each other. Work on something small to start with until you've learnt the basics!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

I don't want to seem disencouraging but you are going to need to have a small team if you want to create the game with the specs you are mentioning above. Anything you require in your game is possible with the Leadwerks engine, although you need to have good programming skills or a programmer who can take care of it.

What do you mean with game play features? shooter, strategy, third person- firstperson, 2.5D games, puzzle, adventure, sports? Because it is al possible.