Error when trying to run

Firebringer4

So when I try to run my test game I keep getting a failed to launch. Im not really sure why, ive included pictures for ease of seeing. Aswell if i set a script to a item that i made then switch to a different object, then back to the thing i attached my script to, it disappears. Several components that leadwerks came with for tutorials was also missing. (i had a friend give me the missing tutorials so i could continue with my learning.) Any help on this matter is appreciated as im really not sure what to do or say.

post-21875-0-43328400-1493494330_thumb.png

Its hard to workout exactly what is wrong with your project from a screenshot but here is what you could try.

The tutorials you couldn't find are in the Tutorial project.

To get to them in Leadwerks select -file, select -Project Manager, select - Tutorials. Then open the map you want.

Your player has your "New Script" attached to it. Unless you are generating a camera in this script then the game will crash.You also have multiple players as children to your main Player model. This could also be causing problems.

To fix this, delete all the player children so that you only have one player left. Then in the players script tab replace your "new script" with the fpsplayer script. To find this select from the assets tab - Scripts - Objects - Player - FPSplayer.lua.

Hope this helps.

Welp.. 1. no.. no they were not.. I pulled up several before but there was 1-2 outright missing.. 2. the model im using was premade and i was attaching script to it as a test run, (probably where one or two issues come from thinking about it) and 3 that doesnt fix the issue of scripts not staying attached to the objects i attach them to.