Dissapearing meshes on screen

Dicon

I have made a model and exported it as a .b3d file, but the model is cut in half, as if it was disapearing through a black screen. If the model is moved towards the viewer, the mesh "comes through" the screen until the shape is revealed. I have tried from new and with other models, some smaller, but the result is the same. It is if it is emerging through a black veil.

Stumped.

I thought about investing in Blitz Max and getting the Engine, but maybe not now.

I am nearly about to go back to Blender and use a decent UV maker. A few more days and I will delete it from my computer.

Dissapointed.

Dicon

Sounds like your camera view distance in the engine is set to low or conversely the model is massive, try increasing the camera view distance or scaling the model down. Do you have a reference model you can compare other model sizes to in the engine?

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++