Were can i find?????

tcmodder

Hello,

Were can i find a few tuts or examples explaining some help.

1.putting a vehicle in the game(my vehicle is an 18 wheeler haha)

2.I have a menu coded for lua script took me a while but i cant get it to work i keep getting freakin errors and tired of banging my head so a menu system tut?

3.setting up joints on a vehicle(the pivot point for my 18 wheeler(the fifth wheel))

4.ingame menu and stats what i mean is like fuel stats,gadges,and much more like outside of vehicle view?

5.How do i make my own trees????

6.How do i change the original character with the gun???

7.How do i add collision to the trees???

Please dont think im being greaty im just tired of banging my head and figured you all could help me out a little.Thanks

xtremelogo.jpg

help me out a little

A little?

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

I don't think tutorials (officially located in the tutorial area of the Wiki) have been created for the items on your list. However, have you searched the forums before asking (old forum too)? I know that some of what you're asking has been answered already and there is enough to get you going. I would also look in the Pages area, there are some good bits in there. Also, it would help to be more specific regarding each of your topics. "How do i make my own trees????" is pretty general. If you do, people here will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Blue

I don't think tutorials (officially located in the tutorial area of the Wiki) have been created for the items on your list. However, have you searched the forums before asking (old forum too)? I know that some of what you're asking has been answered already and there is enough to get you going. I would also look in the Pages area, there are some good bits in there. Also, it would help to be more specific regarding each of your topics. "How do i make my own trees????" is pretty general. If you do, people here will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Blue

Old forum????Were?Also pages???Whats that?

xtremelogo.jpg