Newb needs help please

Gamer4Life

I need help on two issues of not seeing visual things on Leadwerks indie edition editor.

First. I placed a box and drag and dropped the grid color/text and when i select properties i see the grid color but i do not see the visual of the grid color for some reason on my editing screen change.

Second issue; I placed a box, a light source, and a character on the box. From a tutorial i viewed if i hit run, i should be able to move the character around on the box and be able to see via the light source, but when i hit run/debug I see nothing but a black/blank run screen with nothing on it. Please help me figure out what i am doing wrong. Thanks

Not sure about your first question ( maybe post a pic) but for your second question it sounds like you have used the player model for your character. Your either need to add a FPS script to your character or select the FPS character found in the prefab folder ( this has the script already attached to the player). The reason you are not seeing anything is that the camera is not being created .

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1