Crashing in Vista

Guest toutant

Guest toutant

Anybody else have a problem with 3d World Studio crashing all the time.( Windows Vista )

I loaded the complex sample that came with the program. Select the drum and then click on another window and the system crashes - I can duplicated the error everytime.

Not necessarily a vista issue, system specs do help. Faulty graphics drivers are the usual culprits for Leadwerks apps not working (properly or at all).

Not saying it can't be vista, could be anything. Josh is the guy who will know what's going on...

LE Version: 2.50 (Eventually)

Guest toutant

Thank you for quick responses

I will try the program on my laptop to see if it is the video card - however i have 10 different 3d programs and only This one is crashing.

Auto cad 2009 Ultimate Unwrap blender milkshape etc

Vista Home Premium

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33GHz

Nividia GeForce 6600 GT - latest drivers

Faulting application 3DWorldStudio.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x436a8fb9, faulting module 3DWorldStudio.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x436a8fb9, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00006c47, process id 0xbfc4, application start time 0x01caa40ea9d6e0ca.

Thank you for quick responses

I will try the program on my laptop to see if it is the video card - however i have 10 different 3d programs and only This one is crashing.

Auto cad 2009 Ultimate Unwrap blender milkshape etc

Vista Home Premium

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33GHz

Nividia GeForce 6600 GT - latest drivers

Faulting application 3DWorldStudio.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x436a8fb9, faulting module 3DWorldStudio.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp 0x436a8fb9, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00006c47, process id 0xbfc4, application start time 0x01caa40ea9d6e0ca.