Hey guys quick question.

GradualDeprivation

New to leadwerks, and I have NO programming expeirence what so ever and so far peeps been telling me start with LUA. Then a friend said hey check this engine out. Looks like a great starting place. SO Now to my question.

Ive scouted the forums lareayd nad found the tutorials and what not but still, is there an entry level tutorial that can teach me how to write a basic script for like a main menu. Something that is pretty much dumbed down for people who are stupid? Lol

But yeah, I have a feeling of what things MEAN but I dont know how to struture it into a script and make it interactable and what not.

Thanks in advance though I do appreciate it.

If you want to team up and learn together or even teach me if you want to practice it yourself and what not hit me up

Again, thanks a bunch.

A main menu could be more complex and probably isn't the place to start. I offer Leadwerks Lua for beginner training. It's in my sig. $10 per session. You can schedule some training and I can get you up and running much faster than fumbling around with tutorials. Otherwise, you'll need to learn Lua first so you could google for Lua tutorials (just note that LE for Lua uses Lua to work with the LE api so in the tutorials you will find things that might not be relevant to LE).