Digman's Sketchpad

digman

I thought I make a thread where I will put things I am learning about the Leadwerks engine for art assets.

This is just a test on using the displacement and normal map shaders together on a higher polygon model...

Too many polygons for a game. The man bust is 22,000 quads polygons of course triangulated by the game engine.

I'm going to retopo him to more of a game level amount of polygons and then compare the difference...

post-11675-0-83302800-1397319275_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 5

No Manage blogs under my user name that I can find. Yes that would be a better area to post this kind of stuff... Maybe you need to be here awhile before you use a blog... Sometimes that is the case to avoid being spammed...

The moderating team... Admin can not recieve a pm to or Josh either.

This is not a problem as they would be overcome with too many pms..

One moderating member as not been on since June of 2013 and the other in about 5 days...

By mistake I put this post here when it would have been better in the blog... So if the Admin or Josh sees this post, you made remove this thread... I will repost my stuff in a blog...

Last post my by me in this thread...