TheGameCreators purchase Leadwerks 2

BlueSoul

i purchase the engine a while ago when leadwerks started and the transition that your new website evoled which ended for me > accounts only went as far as a manual email of the software download.

i got a a fair use if the software untill i change computer and found my key was not working for a possible outdated updater.

i have sent a email to support a few days ago (if not a week). I am very keen to get back into Leadwerks as i have a horror theme i'm eger to build with the leadwerks 3 framework. I i don't know if i need to upgrade once le3 is out but i am keen to do so. this would require me account to have my prevous purchase entered so the system knows that i have paid and ellegible for an upgrade.

look forward to solving my access issue.

thank you

Mark.H

P.S

please refer to my email for details and sorry if this is a improper location for my post. i did not find a support section.

2.40 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core

1024 Megabytes Installed Memory

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT super+ 1MB

Realtek High Definition Audio

Has anyone purchase from thegamecreators.com and have their account updated here?

will be looking at other competitive engines soon. i been waiting to start my project for a while now.

thank you if you read this.

2.40 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core

1024 Megabytes Installed Memory

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT super+ 1MB

Realtek High Definition Audio

Josh should have got back to you on this if you emailed him your details. If not I would try emailing again to support (at) leadwerks (dor) com

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++