UU3D fbx conversion

fumanshoo

Hey guy quick question about uu3d. I noticed that a lot of you favor uu3d and i see that it converts to gmf pretty well, but I just wanna know a few things before I purchase.

1. How well does it convert .fbx into .gmf

2. How well does it convert animated .fbx meshes into .gmf

3. How well does it convert .fbx meshes with textures into .gmf

I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I can't save in the trial version and It seems to work all right, but I'm still skeptical.

i just bought uu3d about a month ago...i have converted .x, callada, and .fbx with animations and without flawlessly...adjusting the texture and viewing the animations is nice....good piece of software for the price....the .gmf exporter exports the textures and creates the .mat file...

i don't work for them or anything, just a happy customer...

• Upvote 1

It has great facilities for scaling animated or non animated models which you often need to do prior to exporting into Leadwerks. You can run animations and it has some limited animation support. The material and texture handling and UV facilities are great. Functions for smoothing if you loose the smoothing on import. Great features for vertex painting (really useful for getting vegetation swaying nicely), in fact one of the most useful bits of software I have ever bought. I'm still finding new features I can make good use of.

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++