How to enable physics of props in Leadwerks Editor?

There is a gmf to obj converter around somewhere, MasterXilo kindly donated one a while back. Check the asset store.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

Looks like my crates? if so they had dynamic .phy files ... if all else fails its a 1x1x1 box ... <coff>

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

I have a copy somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and post it. As MG suggests for the crates you can simply create a box physics body but I appreciate that's not a solution for more elaborate shapes.

For dev work you are always best ensuring you have copies of the original model files prior to gmf conversion so they can be converted to other formats if need be, such as .obj. If models are of any real complexity shape wise you might want to consider producing a more simplified collision meshes for them to use for physics.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

I have a copy somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and post it. As MG suggests for the crates you can simply create a box physics body

For the crate I uploaded to the asset store it already has a dynamic .phy file ... I even checked yesterday and DL'd it unpacked it and dropped the folder into models in the SDK .. no problems with gravity.

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

I have a copy somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Do you seem to have the source too? I know that the original file was posted with the source.

If so, can I take a look at it?

I've created a set of tools which makes level creation a lot more easier, the only problem I have is converting 3DWS static geometry to .obj format.

Blog & Portfolio

Current project: moon.chase.star

@smashthewindow The original was posted with the source code but had issues with orientation from what I remember. The second fixed this but did not come with source. However, MasterXilo kindly gave me the code to use in my EKI One project, minus some of his libs it referenced. I updated the code to work without these and you can find that embedded in my project: Leadwerks To Eki One Exporter

It doesn't write the material detail as I didn't need this for my application but if its just for Physics then this will work fine. Feel free to extract the code.