FPS creator model conversion

Andr3wHur5t

Hello,

I'm trying to convert Fps creator weapons to work with leadwerks but the converter supplied in tools folder dose not support animated .x meshes, can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Tools:

AC3D | 3D Canvas(pro) | Texture Maker(pro) | Genetica(basic) | 3D World Studio | Fragmotion |Leadwerks 2 | XNA 4 | Visual Studio 2010 Professional | XCode 5.x |UU3D Pro

Programing & Scripting Languages:

C |C++ | C# | Obj-C | LUA | Javascript | PHP | Ruby

ryao, you should really not worry about the price. After converting you first model pack you will know what i mean.

UU3D is also very handy when it comes to rescaling and positioning models. For example on of the Zombie packs

i bought was way off in scale and the models were not positioned at the origin. It was a matter of a few klicks

with UU3D to get it perfectly aligned, scaled and exported.

Get it and your conversion problems are a thing of the past ;)

(Win7 64bit) && (i7 3770K @ 3,5ghz) && (16gb DDR3 @ 1600mhz) && (Geforce660TI)

UU3D can also make different LOD levels of your model with one mouseclick. There is the polygon reducer tool where you can see in realtime how your models looks with lower polys when you move the slider. This is also very handy when you convert free 3DSMax models to a game friendly polygon count, and you save tons of money because you can use then directly all free models you find on the net.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

since you got fragmotion already, which reads animated .x files just fine, from there you can export to .smd (half life) format and use an older user made converter found somewhere here on the site, there are also scripts/plugins for major 3d packages (3dmax, blender..), and tools like milkshape, uu3d, fragmotion already have good support for .smd .. I've had less trouble with unreal and halflife formats then with fbx as an exchange format for animated game models, but uu3d is good investment (it's like fragmotion with every 3d format imaginable, and more tools)

UU3D can also make different LOD levels of your model with one mouseclick.

Interesting. Where are this feature? I'm looking for but I can't found it.

ryo, about your "problem", I also recommend Ultimate Unwrap 3D. This tool is very powerfull and easy to use, it have many features and in my opinion, it is cheap for what you can do.

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

looks like I'll go with UU3D.

Tools:

AC3D | 3D Canvas(pro) | Texture Maker(pro) | Genetica(basic) | 3D World Studio | Fragmotion |Leadwerks 2 | XNA 4 | Visual Studio 2010 Professional | XCode 5.x |UU3D Pro

Programing & Scripting Languages:

C |C++ | C# | Obj-C | LUA | Javascript | PHP | Ruby