Editor available in own game

andy_s

I have a question on how to setup my project properly. I have created a LE.NET Project in an own folder. Now in order to have the editor available, which files do I have to copy into my project folder?

My goal is to have basically the editor in my project, along with the shaders, all materials and the possibility to script in LUA.

I read on Scene loading. It seems in older versions, it was more complicated. Is it now as easy as just calling LoadScene from C# and then it loads up the whole scene, including all gmf files in it? When chaneging the scene, is it enough to just unload the scene, or do I have to delete all entities in the scene first?

I have created a LE.NET Project in an own folder. Now in order to have the editor available, which files do I have to copy into my project folder?

My goal is to have basically the editor in my project, along with the shaders, all materials and the possibility to script in LUA.

Then you have to copy all folders over to your project folder, and modify the path settings in Editor.

I read on Scene loading. It seems in older versions, it was more complicated. Is it now as easy as just calling LoadScene from C# and then it loads up the whole scene, including all gmf files in it?

Correct. Back before some version I don't remember, you had to manually iterate through all the childs of the loaded scene and instantiate any lights and assorted other entities yourself. Today, LoadScene will load everything, no further setup required.

When chaneging the scene, is it enough to just unload the scene, or do I have to delete all entities in the scene first?

No, unloading the scene is enough. You don't have to delete all the entities in it, they are all childs of the scene.

Cheers!