Access to texture data

Raz

Hey there!

I'm trying to implement Awesomium 1.6 into Leadwerks. Haven't worked with the engine itself for too long yet, but I suppose there must be some kind of way to get a texture's buffer to use it with this Awesomium function:

void AwesomiumSharp.RenderBuffer.CopyTo 	( 	IntPtr  	destBuffer,
	int  	destRowspan,
	int  	destDepth,
	bool  	convertToRGBA 
) 

Either I need to use this function or use a function of either OpenTK or SDL, but I haven't yet found any good information on copying texture data from one buffer to another for either library yet.

Awesomium's RenderBuffer also provides the function GetBuffer(), which returns an IntPtr to the render buffer's buffer, if that's of any help.

I'm trying to use the basic LE.NET wrapper for now :D

If anyone could help me out with this, I'd be really grateful!

Best Regards,

Philipp

Did that already yesterday. Basically the answer I got from Josh was to use a texture attached to a buffer.

I think I know how to do this, nevertheless, I need to grab OpenGL's render context somehow, because in C# I'll have to use either TAO, OpenTK or SDL. So far the only result I got was from OpenTK telling me that there's no active context found for the calling thread.

Greets,

Philipp