emitter with different shape

Farlas

it is possible to have emiiter that not make smoke and can use our models 3D for example i'm trying to add a emitter for tree that make falling leaves

but if i copy emitter and change all for using my gmf (just a plane with leaf textures for moment) the plane and the texture work in leadwerks but i always have the smoke in the middle of the plane.

so if someone have a way to follow to make it working :)

this is the first thing i do with a texture of a leaf in 256x256 with alpha transparency for having only leaf and change in lua the smoke.mat for my leaf.mat and all i got its a black sphere and nothing emit.

if i put back smoke.mat all working i compare my dds with dds from material smoke and got same parameters.

EDIT : i got it working in fact i was using the bad textures (firt time i convert i forgot to make alpha so i editing secnd time and export again but not in same folder).

in attachement little video to show

Nice effect Farlas, that works really well ... would have looked better with a deciduous tree but you likely didn't have one. Very effective :)

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

don't worry i have buy a dexsoft vegetation pack so i will make different leaf corresponding to each tree

i do another thing i put color on the leaf to make autumn like the tree i have and its done good

ok i show you a little preview (animating butterfly at the end in same time)

Nice effect Farlas. May I suggest a little more swaying of the falling leafes (SetWaver())?

yes maybe in final product all i was testing here its the color and if leaf was correct in textures

i have try with a snow star for making snow fall but snow go trough models like hut or house lol

possible to add for emitter a models instedd of textures ? for example emitter will be sphere models (ball) or box or other models with a collision and with the physics all models emitted collide with physics on other models like a house or hut etc...?