Physics problem with monster-truck

Ywa

Hi everyone,

Apparently the monster-truck just keeps hanging in the air with both own code and in the editor. While the viperscout works fine. I tried to compare their Lua code and other settings. But I wasn't able to find anything.

So does anyone got an idea why the monster-truck simply don't work?

Thanks in advance.

- Ywa

Just had a look at it and everything seems to be okay. That means the only thing that is not correct is the phy file. For objects to fall down it needs to be a convex hull. unfortunately this means you need an obj file of the montertruck.

Funny thing happened though when I was messing around in the monstertruck script: it suddenly fell down. haven't been able to repeat this.

• 1 month later...

Just had a look at it and everything seems to be okay. That means the only thing that is not correct is the phy file. For objects to fall down it needs to be a convex hull. unfortunately this means you need an obj file of the montertruck.

Funny thing happened though when I was messing around in the monstertruck script: it suddenly fell down. haven't been able to repeat this.

Since I cannot use Viper for a test (cannot create a small demo using viper), I wanted to use Monster truck, and I found the same problem.

Have you found any solution to make it work other than remodeling the model self?

• 9 months later...