How many open projects there are?

Joh

I saw there are a lot of screenshoots about projects, i am pretty curious to know how much of these screen are currently project.. Also i am curious to know some infos about it (genre, story, and so on.)

Intel Corei7-6700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980, 32GB DDR4, W-10.

I definitely chose Leadwerks for a MMORPG project (fantasy environment) that I'm following currently. Yet I'm atm the only programmer, so the development will be quite slow for the beginning (however we have already wrote papers about mechanics, races/classes, storyboard and a draft of the map). After this project (if it will not end in a soap bubble, else ASAP) I'd like to start writing another project which is in my mind from a while.

I may be available for any other project (better if on C#).

?? FRANCESCO CROCETTI ??

http://skaredcreations.com

Since I bought Leadwerks there are 2 projects I am working on sort of speak.

• Ball game: something like marble blast, but with richer worlds. There is not really a story, it is just gameplay. It is more a test to teach my self some scripting.
  • Horror game: currently going under the name of Project: Silent Rose. The game is combination of inspired works like Eternal darkness, Penumbra (the interactive system), Fahrenheit/indigo prophecy. The player is going to have rich interactivity with the scene and everything, including menu's and a health system. We want our menu's, inventory and health system completely realtime (no huds). The storyline is based/inspired by the work of HP Lovecraft. At least that is the sort of ambience we are going for. Developer diary 1 and story-blog

The game is written entirely in Lua.

I definitely chose Leadwerks for a MMORPG project (fantasy environment) that I'm following currently. Yet I'm atm the only programmer

Man this is a ton of work!! You surely are brave! I hope you have at least designer.. :)

Anyway happy to know there is someone who won't care about works!

Ball game: something like marble blast, but with richer worlds. There is not really a story, it is just gameplay. It is more a test to teach my self some scripting.

Seems fun.. When you have beta or alpha i can do some test :P

Horror game: currently going under the name of Project: Silent Rose. The game is combination of inspired works like Eternal darkness, Penumbra (the interactive system), Fahrenheit/indigo prophecy. The player is going to have rich interactivity with the scene and everything, including menu's and health system is realtime (no huds). The storyline is based/inspired by the work of HP Lovecraft. At least that is the sort of ambience we are going for.developer diary and story-blog

This also seem quite interesting horror games are going strong right now..

My project (as written in my profile) is space simulator as Wing Commander (more like Wing Commander Privateer) where you are a Privateer you can sell/buy goods, fight in space, buy ship and others.

My project need to be ready till November, but looking how fast is going i suppose it will be ready in less time.

Thx to share.

Intel Corei7-6700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980, 32GB DDR4, W-10.

I use it for various projects. Mostly showcasing assets with an application but my clients also use it to make their simulations available for their clients.

For example to show citizens how a new highway or a big solar-parc will look after its build and how the impact to theier environment will be. The people can download the application and "play" it on their on PC. Or it#s used directly for presentation on gouvernment presentations in meetings.

So I think Simulation and Promotional Advertising are the fields of profession. :)

Pure3d Visualizations Germany - digital essences

AAA 3D Model Shop specialized on nature and environments