File Path Issue

Fosef

So trying to load my own sandbox file, like the loading a scene tutorial.

I opened up the editor, I created a flat terrain, gave it the grass material, and added a Beech tree.

Using the same code from the tutorial, I changed the LoadScene to my file name. Upon running all I get is a black screen with the Tree displayed proudly in the middle. No grass terrain, or from what I can tell light.

Looking at the output screen, I noticed its looking for some script files, and the path is getting screwed up. Only setting I have different from the setting up tutorial is the Debugging->Working Path...I have it set to ".." if I have it as "../.." as the tutorials says, i get an access violation error, and it says engine.dll could not be loaded in the output window.

So what do I got that is screwed up?

post-1039-12729323322109_thumb.jpg

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+

2GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT (197.45 Driver)

Windows Vista 32bit

Doh! Actually I had them in the Projects->MyGame folder....moved them into the Projects folder and it loaded the paths correctly.

Still no terrain and forest_grass layer though, but I am guess that is something I need to add to the ProcessScene() myself?

Don't go to far, may need help figuring that part out too lol :)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+

2GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT (197.45 Driver)

Windows Vista 32bit