C# Source

L B

http://localhostr.com/files/d1f5ed/Leadwerks%20Source.zip

Enjoy :)

NOTE: This source might lack the picks, callbacks and delegates.

In this case, I leave it up to Tyler and Klepto to fix it and add them in.

Hopefully someone will take on the development.

Sorry to hear that you don't have time to continue on this, I will continue working on the delegates and some other functions which are currently missing or named wrong. I also have 2 working Leadwerks Controls (1 for the TAO Framework and 1 for the OpenTK lib). I will post the new files as soon as possible.

• Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

Sorry to hear that you don't have time to continue on this, I will continue working on the delegates and some other functions which are currently missing or named wrong. I also have 2 working Leadwerks Controls (1 for the TAO Framework and 1 for the OpenTK lib). I will post the new files as soon as possible.

Hi klepto2, will those 2 controls make it easier to setup a custom buffer with TAO Framework ?

I've been trying to get that working in vb.net, and this great wrapper.

BTW, thank's for releasing the source Ubu.

Win 7 64, LE 2.31, Liquid Cooled I7-960 @ 4.00GHz, 6GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz, BFG GTX295, Sound Blaster X-FI.

Hi klepto2, will those 2 controls make it easier to setup a custom buffer with TAO Framework ?

I've been trying to get that working in vb.net, and this great wrapper.

BTW, thank's for releasing the source Ubu.

Yes, you just drop the control as every other control in your form. the Custombuffer is automatically created. The control will provide 2 extra events.

1. OnInit: In there youinitilize your objects, framewerk etc.

2. OnUpdate: In there you update the code ( no Flip needed as it this is done autmatically)

You only need to keep track of your own buffers via the resize events.

Both the TAO Control and the OpenTK Control are working exactly the same as the control, so you can swap the controls without changing the underlying code. (I prefer the OpenTK as it is still continued and already offers OGL4.0). I still need to fix some issues. But I think i will upload my version the coming weekend.

Ubu_Net_LeadwerksControl.jpg

• Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

Yes, you just drop the control as every other control in your form. the Custombuffer is automatically created. The control will provide 2 extra events.

1. OnInit: In there youinitilize your objects, framewerk etc.

2. OnUpdate: In there you update the code ( no Flip needed as it this is done autmatically)

You only need to keep track of your own buffers via the resize events.

Both the TAO Control and the OpenTK Control are working exactly the same as the control, so you can swap the controls without changing the underlying code. (I prefer the OpenTK as it is still continued and already offers OGL4.0). I still need to fix some issues. But I think i will upload my version the coming weekend.

Ubu_Net_LeadwerksControl.jpg

OMG, this is exactly what i've been looking for, thank's klepto2. :)

Win 7 64, LE 2.31, Liquid Cooled I7-960 @ 4.00GHz, 6GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz, BFG GTX295, Sound Blaster X-FI.

just thought i'd mention that on the NeHe site there is a C# Base Code file. which gives an idea on how to create your own OpenGL user control. it covers a very basic OpenGL version but you could mod it to fit the current spec version.

klepto2 very nice work.

Ubu thanks for releasing your source code. it helped me work out how to do properties with leadwerks dll. though i noticed you didn't implement IDisposable.

Q6600, GTX 560Ti, 8GB DDR2, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.