Aim Down sights Scatter

acd009

I have edited the gun and player script to aim down sight and have gotten it to work.

Now the next thing to do is to make the scatter decrease. i have created a partial code which i want to set the scatter to what i set it to be.

Here is the Code

function Script:UpdateWorld()
   if self.ADSmode == false then
   self.camera:SetFOV(70)

self.weapons[self.currentweaponindex].offset = self.weapons[self.currentweaponindex].offsetNor
end
if self.ADSmode == true then
   [u]self.scatter = self.scatterADS[/u]
   self.weapons[self.currentweaponindex].offset = self.weapons[self.currentweaponindex].offsetADS
   self.camera:SetFOV(30)
end

ScatterADS is a copy of Scatter that is setable(to change the scatter when aim down sights)

this code is not working. I just uploaded a version of the code without the scatterADS. Link-http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/files/file/576-aim-down-sights/

Why does this not work

The sway of the carried weapon is something that needs fixed badly. If you adjust the run multiplier to something that feels right during play, the carried weapon just looks silly. Your pumping out tutorials liek a mad man. Good job and its great to see the interest in helping others.

Asus sabertooth 990FX, AMD FX 9590 , Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 4 HDD's Western Digital Caviar Black set in Raid 0, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite, Asus Radeon R9 270 X 4GB, Corsair CM750M,