1 on 1 Training by the hour

Rick

Hello,

You can view and schedule appointments at:

https://acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=11246158

It seems people would like a more 1 on 1 training experience instead of a group setting so I'm going to offer 1 on 1 training by the hour. My rate will be $10 hour. I'm pretty sure a person flipping burgers makes more than that but since this is all new and an indie friendly engine I thought I'd pick an indie friendly price. I can't promise the price won't go up at some point pending the demand but for now this is what it will be.

I've made available the times I can provide training. M-F is later in the evening for me, and Sat/Sun I offer morning hours as well as evening hours. All you have to do is schedule a time and we'll be on our way. I'll send out an invoice via Pay Pal to the email address you use to sign up and that'll need to be paid 15 mins before the training.

Thanks and I look forward to providing some personal help!

Rick

• Upvote 1

First 1 on 1 training. I thought it went well and so did Robert smile.png

KingofNastrond iconGames.png 7 hours ago

Just finished my first session and definitely will be back for more, next one tomorrow.

Very helpful and informative, I'd really recommend this to anyone who is looking into learning Lua and how Leadwerks works. Can actually see myself being able to make some progress now.

You can schedule appointments via the link in my sig!

• Upvote 1

Hey Rick, via what medium do you conduct these sessions? I'm quite interested but I don't want to schedule something just to find out at the last moment that you are using something that doesn't work on Linux (or Skype, which does but NOPE™ on that as well).

Hey DeRidda,

At this point I've been using join.me, but I don't need to use that one only. If you know of any that work across Windows & Linux & is cheap/free I'd be more than happy to use that. I'll start looking myself as I would love a true crossplatform way to do the desktop sharing.

http://bigbluebutton.org/

Looks interesting. I'll play around with this one to see if I can get it working. I'm still open for suggestions though if anyone has experience with anything else.

That does look like a good one digman. No free version though sad.png and have to pay annually so a little more up front commitment for me. With just starting out and the demand slowly building not sure if I can justify the cost if there are free options out there. Doesn't look like you can do a month by month for that. They bill you annually which is like $150+.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MTI offers courses in various formats including e-Training and virtual classroom. Each is designed to offer project professionals easy access taking into consideration their busy schedule and offering them the learning that they need to be successful. MTI has flexible time schedule for classes e.g. weekdays, weekends, and also you can managed time according to your professional schedule. You may come and join the excitement and experience MTI first–class training.

MTI also offer assessment services to help organizations identify competency gaps and develop the individual and organizational skills required to execute projects effectively.

MTI headquarter is in Charlotte, NC., USA and is currently working on opening offices abroad to help serve its global clients.

Hey rghmodz,

My times are basically Sat/Sun 9am, 10am, 9pm, & 10pm. During the week it's just 9pm & 10pm. If you want custom times we can talk, but I need to have some advanced notice so I can plan it with my wife so she knows I'll be busy at that time.

Hey Rick! Thanks a lot, the first class was excellent. I'm scheduling the next one right away. Thanks also for the patience and the clear explanations. :D

regards,

Alvaro

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

we will need to set up some type of schedule, that fits your time and not mine...

When you check out Rick's available schedule acuityscheduling.com will synchronize it with your GMT zone, if not you can simply change it to where you're located. ;)

Find a time, hit him hard! lol

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8