leadwerks 3.1 before christmas?

MexSource

Paid upgrade from 3.0 through Paypal (payment has passed). However, none of the key. nothing has come. In a private office and hangs. that we must pay.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-order (choose your language in the menu)

Note, I'm not being condescending - you just seem to struggle with the English language so I figured that a definition in your own migth help you understand what you just bought.

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

There are two issues with the Linux UI that will likely take more time to resolve.

I discovered yesterday that resize events are getting processed before the new window dimensions are ready. Basically, GTK (or possibly X11) operate asynchronously so there is a delay before the results of a window change are available. Still investigating this.

The other problem is that mouse movement events appear to "flood" the queue causing a delay in their processing.

The other UI issues I have described are pretty minor. I got two of them resolved yesterday.

• Upvote 1

I got some problems (littles and a bigger one) actually in 3.0 , so i'll wait for a 3.1 demo to check them out.

I'm really looking forward to CGS tools, lot more than OpenGL4.

I dont think there are any new csg tools in 3.1

This has the list of features for leadwerks 3.1 when it comes out

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/blog/41/entry-1156-leadwerks-31-pre-orders-now-available-indie-edition-coming-to-steam-january-6th/

and this post by josh states that csg tools high-priority for the future but there not implemented yet

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/user/41-marcus/

and if more csg tools come out during 3.1 you wont be able to try them in the trial as the trial is only updated once per major release.

and if more csg tools come out during 3.1 you wont be able to try them in the trial as the trial is only updated once per major release.

Well not a great choice, as any new comer during the year should be able to try all features before buying, like in any other 3D software packages.

Actually i don't see the interest in pre order if you upgrade to a full C++ version, as you'll have C++ and Lua.

For Steam edition ,users will have to compile in C++ to create the file "Leadwerks.exe" even if they just use Lua, so they will need some C++ stuff ? or am i wrong ?

I hope 3.1 to bring during the year some lacking points like :

-CGS tools

-GUI system and editor

-LOD support.

-Car physics

Anyway waiting for videos of 3.1 and some demo.

Stop toying and make games