Failed Map Compiling

waspzxz

Hi I'm having trouble compling maps I have just done a new install of windows and it's fully up to date

as well as new install of Leadwerks 3. if anyone knows whats going on and could help it would be nice thanks.

ERROR 1. Failed to launch C:/Leadwerks/Projects/DarknessAwaits\DarknessAwaits.exe

ERROR 2. Failed to launch C:/Leadwerks/Projects/DarknessAwaits\DarknessAwaits.debug.exe

PC specs.

OS Windows 7 64-bit

AMD Phenom IIx4 970 @ 3.50 GHz

Ram 8.00 GB

GPU GTX 480 <---with the lates drivers Version 320.49

Installed softwere

1.Leadwerks3

2.OpenAL 2.1

3.Microsoft Visual C++2010 Express <---with all other required files... maybe? lol

4.Microsoft NET Framework 4

5.Misc stuff as in Adobe ,7-ZIP,CCleaner & FireFox.

post-7785-0-57573900-1378586657_thumb.png

post-7785-0-34408000-1378586673_thumb.png

cassius. quote The recent updates caused several bugs. Yeah I see this I was up tell 4:00 am last night trying to fix this but with no luck.

and then got up and reinstalled windows to see if that would fix things but nope. thing is the Demo/Trial version ran just fine dont know man hope that this is fixed soon.

I have updated several times and the heightfield.h is still missing from the downloads.

see the following compile error.

1>------ Build started: Project: DarknessAwaits, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(299,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory.

1> main.cpp

1>C:\Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Leadwerks.h(324): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Classes/Heightfield.h': No such file or directory

1> App.cpp

1>C:\Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Leadwerks.h(324): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Classes/Heightfield.h': No such file or directory

1> Generating Code...

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

what to do???

Thanks this is somthing I did not know. but it looks as if there is a missing a file? if I'm seeing it right? here is the what Visual Studio is showiing

And I'm new to Visual Studio so I might be doing the build worng?

1>------ Build started: Project: DarknessAwaits, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(299,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash. This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory.

1> main.cpp

1> App.cpp

1> Generating Code...

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Lol I see that ( Jim ) has the same file missing