Ultra Engine Shirts

reepblue

I've found my Leadwerks T-shirt today and although I never wore it because I was worried about the screen printing cracking on a limited item, I would like to be able to purchase an Ultra Engine shirt. 

Maybe this time we can have it navy blue and on the back it can say something like: "The future of performance is here." Or something. 

I also still have my sticker!

IMG_20230103_195025388.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

I was actually looking at this recently. I used spreadshirt for the hoodies, which I feel were very nice. Unfortunately they “streamlined” their system so you cannot sell items made with the design tool. You can only upload a single logo and it just automatically applies it everywhere. The hoodies looked awesome because they had print on the front, back, and down one sleeve.

there are some other sites that do the same thing but I have not looked into it thoroughly yet.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I used design and press shirts 10 years ago. I stopped doing it because it seemed like everyone was doing it and it took a lot of real estate. I also did sublimation over screen printing which removed the issue of the ink cracking but it financially didn't make sense for simple logos and such.

They probably "streamlined" the process to accommodate space for the plates and lower skilled employees. If everything is the same, it's less likely to screw up. I'm not a big fan of these websites for a number of reasons.

I'm sure you'll find someone who will do custom shirts if the order is in bulk. But I'm not sure you want to share your place with a big box of shirts. 

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!