Ultra Engine Asset Store

Jules D.

Will there be an asset Store where members can create and sell there assets and you would get a percentage of the money for the asset? Like Unity Assets, Blender Market, Unreal Market. (Can't wait till there is a version of Ultra Engine ready so we can test our assets.)

Intel Quad 9300 2.5

Windows 7 64 bit

nforce 780i SLI MotherBoard

Sapphire, Ati Radeon HD 5770

8 GRam

The technology to set this up exists, but filling it up with content is the bottleneck It's like pulling teeth trying to get artists to sell models in a new store. I contacted a lot of people and even offered cash up front. Almost no one would even respond.

I am going to focus on making the art import pipeline as reliable as possible so you can download models from Sketchfab, CGTrader.com, and Turbosquid. The glTF format gives us a lot more reliability than we've had in the past, and there's a good FBX converter for glTF that can be worked into an FBX import plugin.

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jules D. said:

Great, and of coarse skinned meshes as well? 

Yes, that is already in there, and in fact Ultra provides a framerate that is 30x faster than Goldman Sachs' game engine:

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.