Emitsound() & Source issues (bug?)

The next Leadwerks update will require more testing and can't be released for a while, but this fix will definitely be included.

• Like 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

In fact, I would like to move Leadwerks over to OpenALSoft so the AL installer isn't required anymore.

• Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Awesome! I'll definitely get more active with helping to find and figure out bugs, knowing this. I'm so happy to hear this is actually happening now :)
For example: there's that bug in the editor which breaks the camera and debugging and lately I've been noticing that when updating model files (had to fix an UV map) and thus an hierarchy change (because I always collapse things) causes some things to break in the editor and I had that bug come back too in that moment.
I'll make a proper report thread on the forum on that once I've figured it out fully though, as I'm not able to replicate it properly yet.

Right now I'm going to experiment with setting the Sources to zero range and see how that goes :)

Sounds good. Please keep in mind it is easiest to fix a bug when I can easily reproduce it with a small demo.

• Like 1

• Josh locked this topic