Ultra App Kit Questiones

source

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, trashcanuseful said:

@josh give beta or alpha build branch steam users for leadwerk 4 with errors. Or demo Josh times goes on. Or release Early access on steam. involve new auditory how? I dont know 

ultra it its x10 times faster in vr. it its better then leadwerks !

1 minute ago, Vida Marcell said:

Youre right, im sorry, i just wasnt understanding why was you thinking you have to ship Leadwerks with UAK.

I understanded your confucianism now. I explain so you understanded now. I was asking if josh would make it so lua integrates into uak bcsause it was one of the goals - not - met in his fundraiding campaing. So josh said look, you will have it in ultra engine no need to integrate to uak but i dont have acces to ulta engine so i ask does UAK(that its integrates in ultra engine) need to be compiled with extra binaries or some other resources relevanted to ultra engine(3d and stuff) as game engines usually do - to which he replied no. ended my questionaire and all was good, however it appeared you thought i didnt understood something so you gave a friendly and constructive advice that you gave that i should learns more about whatever you thought i didnt understanded.  

hope it clarifies. i never thoght leadwerks ships with uak, you thought i thought that.

2 minutes ago, source said:

I understanded your confucianism now. I explain so you understanded now. I was asking if josh would make it so lua integrates into uak bcsause it was one of the goals - not - met in his fundraiding campaing. So josh said look, you will have it in ultra engine no need to integrate to uak but i dont have acces to ulta engine so i ask does UAK(that its integrates in ultra engine) need to be compiled with extra binaries or some other resources relevanted to ultra engine(3d and stuff) as game engines usually do - to which he replied no. ended my questionaire and all was good, however it appeared you thought i didnt understood something so you gave a friendly and constructive advice that you gave that i should learns more about whatever you thought i didnt understanded.  

hope it clarifies. i never thoght leadwerks ships with uak, you thought i thought that.

Now i understand, i was a dumb ****, sorry for the inconvenience.