Today I discovered something new ( hook ) load Map.

Yue

For some reason my limitations when learning something, is that I don't speak English, so I have to learn something by brute force, trial and error, and that's when sometimes, just sometimes I get lucky, in this case with the help of the gooble search engine.

The thing is that for some reason the Hooks in loading a map had never worked for me and it was because I implemented them in this way.

function Loading()

System:Print("Loading...")
end

myMap = Map:Load("Maps/Start.map", loading() )

The message inside the hook only returns when the map is fully loaded. However thanks to this that I found on google, this works as I really expected, and the problem is that I had no ****ing idea how to implement a pointer. xD
image.png.7d6e97e8a1c04485bfb5e76f20577b89.png

This is amazing to me, because implemented in this way, the message is displayed three times on screen, alluding to the fact that there are three entities on the map, a light, a camera and a mesh.  

So this involves creating an animation of a loading bar.  If anyone reads this I hope it is helpful. Likewise thanks to everyone who has touched on this topic in this community. 

• Upvote 1