Unable to launch from Steam

Lambo

So i as the title says i cannot get leadwerks to launch, i have previsouly used it on this rig with no issues. I recently updated my harddrive and re-installed and now i cannot get it to launch. I have tried validating the files and manually installing the openAL with no luck. I am not a technical genius i will admit. Upon launching i get the window telling me steam is launching the game then it disappears and after that nothing. I have looked through the forums which is were i got the previous two ideas. I have also updated all my drivers including sound drivers as i have had that cause issue before. I am unsure f what further to try any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a Visual Studio component that also gets installed. It's in the same area you found the OpenAL installer, in the Steam files.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Okay so i installed the openAL from a link on here and cannot find it within the file folders within the steamapp files

I have tried searching openAL and when i go in the folder there is only text files. what am i doing wrong.

Sorry to be a massive pain