Error 193

CyberpunkFan

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

I am new to Ultra App Kit.  I was going through some of the samples and things were going fine until I tried the Load an Image Sample.  When I get the the part about adding the .dll to the main function I get the following error:

Loading plugin "C:/Users/*****/Documents/Ultra Engine/Projects/GUI Application 5/Plugins/FITextureLoader.dll"
Error code: 193
Error: Failed to load library "C:\Users\******\Documents\Ultra Engine\Projects\GUI Application 5\Plugins\FITextureLoader.dll".
Unloading plugin "C:\Users\*****\Documents\Ultra Engine\Projects\GUI Application 5\Plugins\FITextureLoader.dll".
Failed to load FreeImage plugin.

Probably something simple  - but if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

• Solution

I got it worked out. The 64-bit configuration for the project template was set to build a 32-bit binary. It's fixed now in the template, or you can change this in your existing project by going to the configuration manager.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

6 hours ago, Josh said:

I got it worked out. The 64-bit configuration for the project template was set to build a 32-bit binary. It's fixed now in the template, or you can change this in your existing project by going to the configuration manager.

Thanks for the update.

• Josh locked this topic