Disable LUA Interpreter

gothboiclique

In the documentation for Map::Load() it is stated:

Map: Map::LoadScripts: if included, scripts and flowgraph information contained in the map will be loaded.

However, this appears to be the default behavior and after looking through Map, I do not see any integer representing a way to disable script loading. The main reason I need this is for my server implementation, which will not be using any of the scripting but will still be using the map itself.

I suppose the alternative could be to just delete every script file but preferably I would just like to guarantee that scripts will not be loaded.

I believe it's the second argument in Map::Load() which you set to false. This just prevents the Start function from auto calling if an entity has a script attached to it. If there is no script attached to the entity, there's no script to execute.

You need atleast the Error.lua script and the GUI scripts for the app to function. As for your game, just don't attach scripts to entities.

• Like 1

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!